Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A rap song I wrote


I am a girl very manly
You are a boy very girly.
My parents divorce when I was little
My mum got beat up by landlord
I was only a little girl
I want myself to be a strong man
To beat that landlord to protect my mum
I dress like a man n act like a man when I was high school
Until college met my first and my ex husband
He turns me into a woman
Then New York turns me into a sexy woman.. A “me” that suppressed for a long time
I am sexy and hot, but I am not a slut.
Judgment comes when you too show off on dancing
I wasn't easy
I break my ankle
Break my leg
Glasses stick into my feet
My bf dumps me
I keep dancing
I born out from the tough
People see me as an Asian
But I know myself
I told people I got a black soul
I wasn't kidding
People don't believe it
Because they never been through what I been through
But I know
I born as most of black had been through.
I am tough
And I am proud of myself
I accept who I am
I like rap song
And I do rap song
I am a lot stronger than you see I am
My parents are Christian
Ill be there
Not yet
But I know I will be there
People get scare when they see me rap
So I hide it
Believe in yourself man
We can’t choose what we been through
But we can choose how to face it
When I was in oz
The only thing I told myself is
My mum can’t speak English
I can’t die in here and let her bring my body back Taiwan
No matter how pain it is
No matter how much I want to end it
I need to be alive for her
No matter what
I can’t let her carry my body in this fucking lonely country that she can’t even understand a fucking single word
I made the plan to kill him
But my parents walk me through this
He got what he deserve
In law
I go boxing
To release my anger
I am still doing boxing
I don't know how long it’s gonna take
But
As my counselor in oz told me
I can take as much time as I need
This is my fucking life
And I take it
I should totally use what I been through to write a rap song
Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment